Terms of Services
As a German company we are bound to German law&provisions and EU law&provisions or the German implementation thereof. The same applies to our Privacy Statement and our Terms&Conditions. Please click here to see our legally binding German 'AGB'.
For your convenience you find an English translation hereafter, please note that there might be discrepancies in terms and wording to the applied German version.
General Terms and Conditions
of self3D / leogic GmbH & Co KG,
hereinafter referred to as the seller.
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us, the seller, and a consumer or entrepreneur, hereinafter also referred to as buyer, in their version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor to their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB). Entrepreneur is any buyer who is not a consumer.
As a precautionary measure, the seller points out that the offers and products offered, of the type and scope, are almost exclusively suitable for business use.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://shop.self3D.com and http://shop.self3D.de.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract the buyer concludes a contract
leogic GmbH & Co. KG
HRA89220 District Court Munich
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop do not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are a non-binding invitation to the buyer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the buyer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) The buyer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided in our internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Configuration of an article using the tools provided in the Internet browser
2) Selection of item option for this item
3) adding the item to the shopping cart
4) Checking the items and details in the shopping cart
5) Registration or registration with the buyer data or existing customer account
6) Selection of shipping and payment options
7) Binding submission of the contract offer by clicking on the 'to checkout' button
(steps 5 and 6 may be omitted due to prior notification or information)
Prior to the binding submission of the contract offer by clicking on the 'to checkout' button, the process can be stopped at any time by ending the Internet browser, closing the website, navigating to another page. The buyer confirms by clicking on the 'to checkout' button also the correctness of his information, both to his data and the ordered items. The data of the buyer can be changed by appropriate functions both in the shopping cart and in the customer account. The information on items can not be changed in the shopping cart, unwanted or incorrect items can be removed by clicking on the 'X' button for each item from the shopping cart and, if necessary, added to the shopping cart.
(5) The seller confirms the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation").With this we accept your offer.
Depending on the available payment options, the acceptance of the contract offer may depend on a successful payment or the provision of payment information. The acceptance of the offer and the order confirmation will then take place only after successful completion of this step.
(6) The contract data will be permanently stored in the course of the order procedure and will also be sent to the buyer by email. Details of the individual articles, in particular the configuration of these, are partially visible only via Internet in the customer account and not part of the email. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time at http://www.self3D.com/index.php/agb.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition there are any shipping costs. Depending on the country and legal situation, sales tax is not applicable to customers from abroad. The recognition as an entrepreneur from other EU countries and the possible abolition of sales tax requires a manual examination of the VatID of the entrepreneur.
(2) Depending on the item and customer status, different payment options are available, these are displayed in the shopping cart. This information is part of the contract offer submitted by the buyer.
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the item description or shipping options, the items will be invoiced within 24 hours of acceptance of the contract and made available to the buyer for download via the Internet. The call can be initiated at any time within the next 30 days by the buyer. The service is available with an availability of 99% per month. If this availability is undercut, the buyer can at any time withdraw from the purchase.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item passes with the delivery of the thing to the buyer, also via download on this.
§5 Retention of title, rights of use
(1) The seller reserves ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price. This also applies in particular to the right to use the goods.
(2) As a precaution, it is pointed out that the contracts concluded via this Internet shop contain only a right of use, no limited or unrestricted copyright to the goods or articles.
(3) The buyer grants the seller a right to use the provided data by uploading data or configuring articles in the framework necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract. The seller receives no further rights of use or any copyright to this data.
§6 Withdrawal for buyers as consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
You, as a consumer, have the right to withdraw from this internet shop within 14 days without giving a reasoned contract or contract offer.
leogic GmbH & Co. KG
HRA89220 District Court Munich
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post or email) your decision to revoke this contract, announce. You can use the withdrawal form below or any other form.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you as a consumer cancel a contract, you will be reimbursed immediately for any payments, including delivery charges (excluding any additional costs for a specially selected expedited delivery), and no later than fourteen days after receipt of your notice of cancellation.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days after delivery of the revocation or hand them over to a shipper. For the download or exclusively electronically transmitted goods, the destruction of the data and the submission of a corresponding declaration is sufficient, this also eliminates any right of use, even for any copies made, which must also be destroyed.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
The statutory warranty regulations apply. Articles and goods, which were configured by the buyer in the course of the contract initiation, are manufactured for this in the sense of a work contract. Any warranty is limited to the contract of work and the costs agreed therein, a commitment regarding the quality and suitability of the goods for the intended use of the buyer is not given.
§8 Contract language
The contract language is exclusively German, without separate agreement.
§9 Customer service
The seller is available for questions, complaints and complaints weekdays, with a response time of 24h, under shop@self3D.com .